Arifeen asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Penis hurts when erect and throbbing ?

My penis for 5 days has been hurting when ever it is erect and throbbing. It hurts the most when I wake up with morning wood and is constricted by my pants. This all started when I went overboard and masturbated 4 times in one day with the last time being when my pants were pushing up against the base of my penis. The pain is located at the base of my penis and near the middle of the shaft. No burning when peeing and no pain at the head. The pain would be rated a 5/10 and enough to wake me up from sleep. 

Its normal. Nothing to worry about. The pain you feel is the penis stretching and growing. All good things.

• Jim

Sounds to me like you need to give your penis a rest. Morning wood is usually so intense it can hurt. As for the rest I think you are over doing it. 

We are sorry your penis hurts at such an important time in its life.

masturbating 4 times in a day !!

its about time you realised the cause of your problem

Don’t wear tight underwear to bed. I would recommend freeballin in shorts or pants that way when u get hard your penis can breathe. Tight clothing tends to curve your penis in ways in shouldn’t.

Source(s): Common sense

You poor thing! You just need somebody to put that sweet throbbing penis in their mouth and soak it for you.

• kelvin

stop masturbating so much

• Kendall

Arifeen, this is normal. The pain will go away, or become much less. You do need to masturbate each day, at least once. It's healthy for your whole body, too. These erections are a sign you have too much semen- it needs to be ejaculated. Your male hormones are very high, too. kendall.smart@yahoo.com

dont wear your pants to bed