Is the cafeteria at Vatican City like a high school? Do all the cliches like jocks and nerds get their own table?

Favorite Answer

They sure do - I've been there, and I've seen it. They also get their own "Table Inquisitor". This is someone who makes sure you eat all your greens and if you don't you get handed over to the Secular Arm, accused of heresy, tortured, and burnt at the stake for being a witch. In a modern twist, they forgive you when it's all done.

• Andrew

One would certainly have to be a nerd to even begin to qualify for a position working in the Holy See. They certainly wouldn't employ a monolingual imbecile who asks questions like this one. 

• Cogito

High schools are only like that in the USA.

I'm in the UK and here, anyone sits at any table they want to, with any people they want to.  We don't do silly cliques (not cliches) and stuff like jocks/nerds etc.

I expect the cafe at the Vatican is more civilised than those in the USA.

• Pope Mobile2 months agoReport

Your farts must smell wonderful to stick your head up there so high and often.