don
Lv 5
don asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Enthusiasm for biden is extremely low and 15pct of bernie bots are voting for Trump.Trump voter enthusiasm is very high can you guess what?

These things mean ?

Update 2:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA poor delusional lili posted a poll from yahoo sports as her "evidence" OMG are you kidding ??? HAHAHAHA

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Mandy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Enthusiasm for Biden is not low.  If someone was a Bernie supporter, the last person they would vote for is Trump.  

• 2 months ago

It's simple Don. Trump will win in a landslide. You can see the panic in the posts from the liberals.  Citing polls and the visions of psychic's. I'm waiting for a liberal to pull out a poll from Miss Cleo.

• ...Show all comments
    • don
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

Well lili....It sucks to be you.Las Vegas odds are Trump 7-3 over biden right now,and biden obviously has dementia and is a sexual predator.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

It means Trump is still losing in every poll against Biden.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The latest polls have him ahead of Trump, dear.  See below.

I notice you didn't post anything at all to support your claims. Why is that? 

Democrats and many Republicans want ANYONE instead of little Donnie. They'd vote for a slug instead of him. And no supporters of Bernie would ever vote for Trump.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lili
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Honey, you had no link posted when I first saw your "question". And by the way, the link I posted gave poll results from Fox, ABC News/Washington Post, and Monmouth.  And I not only hold a PhD (did you even finish high school?), I could buy and sell you many times over. Only 5 grand?  Too funny.

• Biden leads Dementia Donnie in all polls exept for Lorna Instagram's transsexual poll.

• PoBoy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Where are 15% of Berniebots said to be voting for Trump? We all want a Trump gone!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They mean exactly what we think they mean.....TRUMP WILL WIN AGAIN !

• 2 months ago

How in God's name............could anyone have enthusiasm for old senile sleeping Joe biden??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.