How’s everyone doing during this difficult time with the coronavirus ?

• blank

Trying to stay safe. That is it. I stay at home. Don't go any where.

• Mr.412

Not really that great. I mean I’m bored and have limited internet access and free time. I spend all my time on the computer working and with an annoying mother yelling at me to get out. Well I can’t leave this place because the apartment I’m looking at is currently on lockdown. 

• 🦋

well im gaining weight sitting around :(

I live in a rural area and have 5 acres so I can get out and work in the yard.  I retired last year so I am one of the luckier people that I am not losing wages.  I am far enough from a store that I generally keep lots of food and other items like toilet paper in stock.  I can easily get through 6-8 weeks without needing to go to a store.  I order the few things I need from Amazon so I don't have to risk being around people.  I live alone but talk on the phone to family and friends,  I am keeping busy with home and yard projects.  I can say I really feel for the people in NYC who have pretty much no where to go.