Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

What does 'want you to be ok' mean here?

PLEASE HELP ME INTERPRET THIS - I HAVE ASPERGERS AND STRUGGLE TO.

I said to someone on my Facebook that ‘I have no friends to talk to anymore’ when I was feeling a little down.

'Hi Tom, I hope you're ok. Has something made you feel this way today? Because like i've said before, i dont know anyone that hates you. There are lots of people who care about you and want you to be ok'

Tl;dr - Do you think that the person who said this to me is my friend?

Friends are people you know, you spend time with. Go to restaurants, movie theatres, walks to the park with. You laugh with, you cry with, be there for each other.

Not someone you talk to on facebook.

• Linda

Yes, this person is your friend and they care about you. They want you not to worry or be depressed because you are a nice guy and they want you to not take things so literally. 

I understand you have Aspergers, and I'm really tired of you using that fact to post and post and post the same question.

No, that person is not your friend.  You don't have any friends, remember?

• Linda

Ignore the person who said you do not have any friends. They just want to cause you pain.