Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

Should I ask him out?

I have been running into a guy frequently on my college campus, and we have previously met at a friend s parties. Since then, we have been waving/saying hi, and smiling whenever we see each other. We would chated briefly every now and then.

Now, few days ago, he asked me to eat lunch with me when I was eating lunch on my own in the cafeteria. We don t know each other well, so we tried to get to know each other but there were few awkward pauses. He also offered me some of his food ! This also happened again, he asked me if want to join him for lunch, and the conversation was smoother and we laughed more and he talked about things he likes to do, and even stories from childhood.

He is in the class above me, and he had no reason to sit with me because there were other spots, and we barely know each other. Is he just trying to be my friend? does he just value me as a person? Friend?

You're overthinking this. Enjoy the friendship and see where it naturally goes. Look inward and decide what your own feelings are. We can't tell you what they are.

If neither of you have done anything after the 50 or so times you've posted this drivel, neither of you will.