Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Worst hit so far: NYC, Chicago, SF, LA, Seattle. Does COVID-19 have a special affinity for liberal strongholds?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes I imagine they are very dirty

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No.  It has nothing to do with liberal politics or policies.  It has an affinity for cities.  It travels between people and cities have more people who live more closely together.  The fastest growing infection rate so far is in Louisiana, a generally conservative state. 

• Ken S
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You are as smart as Chump and think just like him. You barely see what is going on right in front of your face right now and cannot see 1 minute into the future or even think about it cause it would blow out that little brain of yours. Yes NYC is getting hit the hardest right now but if you think it isn't coming full force to a nice republican state in the very near future, you have another thing coming. Oops. I wrote you think and that is wrong.

• 2 months ago

It goes where the IQ is highest- don't worry, you will be safe forever.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

🥴 These metropolitan counties are where the international flights, dock. Except Chicago.

It's not a matter of Liberal areas being primarily infected. Because if you want to get technical? Red states are infected more.

😌 Look up a COVID19 map, sweetheart.

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

DIRT: still OK.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

yes I wonder how it knows those are liberal strongholds. that is one smart virus.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.