Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

Since my Dad is ignorant and shows great arrogance to me should I show the same back to him so he feels the pain I do?

Favorite Answer

you didn't say what's going on.

But many of us can't depend upon our parents to understand anything.

There is a lot of information online for any sort of help you need. I can't make suggestions because you did not mention what's going on with you.

I will say the best help is self-help and self-love. We are all out here fixing ourselves. It's the way of the world.

Here's the problem:  Your Dad won't understand.  It's a fact that when you treat someone as badly as they are treating you, they just don't get it....even if you tell them that you are treating them as they treat you.  They will deny it and think you are being a punk.

So, do it the right way:  CONFRONT your Dad face to face about his behavior and learn how to assert yourself to him.

no cause two wrongs dont make it right, if youre underage call cps, if youre older move out

Yeah, why not. Give him a taste of his own medicine. Don't be surprised if he gives you a clip around the ears though.