What does it mean to be a “spiritual” person? ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You are a spirit, and you are a spiritual person, but when we say in general  ”spiritual person” that means one who has really got a level in spirituality. i.e He is not like an ordinary human. There are evil and good spiritual persons. There are many paths in spirituality. Those other paths are made by evil one to distract you from the way that goes to God. On all paths in darkness, a person feels he is on the right path. 

Are you sure you are on the right path? 

• k w
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

we were spirits prior to being born in this spacesuit we call flesh/body....

• 2 months ago

A person with wonderful qualities. He/she is loving, peaceful, warm hearted, fair, compassionate, patient, kind, happy, generous. It has nothing to do with belief in a supernatural god. Although some people who believe in a supernatural god can have these qualities.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

It means nothing, nothing at all. 

• 2 months ago

The spirit is in the mind; a spiritual person relies more on thought than feelings which is from the heart.

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I am Spiritual, I know God exists, I believe church is more abould helping those who you can. Being good to yourself, I am a child of God. I let go of Religion in 1971 at 15 years old. Loosely raised Catholic until 1971 we were sent to a Baptist church because the had a bus which picked us up and took us home. In Sunday school they were putting the Catholic religion down. I said I was catholic. The said "Oh, you are different". No more church for me. I am at peace.

• ...Show all comments
    • Everard
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

"I am Spiritual, I know God exists..."
      You're still a christer.

"I let go of Religion in 1971"
      No one can get to believing in a god without it having been delivered by a religion = you still believe in the christer god = you don't believe in Allah or Vishnu.
      ~

• 2 months ago

You drink too much.

• 2 months ago

It's a word so vague it's useless.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

It means I'm too lazy to stay devoted to my faith but I believe it anyways.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.