Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

How do I remove my hatred for my sister and my Dad so I can be more of a good man like world religions teach?

I don't want to carry hate but they make me mad.

Both are bad people. 

• Ralph
    Favorite Answer

The fact of the matter: A lot of people carry hate in their heats, and the only way to get rid of that hate is through God The Lord Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior and let God The Lord and Savior heal your heart, that is full of hate, because if you don't it will consume you and you will be like Satan and sin. Forgiving some one does not help the other person, but it does help you, it heal you and teach you how to forgive, those who have hurt you, the most.

Source(s): King James holy bible

Why do you let them push your buttons? Are they really important enough to control you?

Start by not hating their guts. This can take time.

Then practice treating them the way you wish they would treat you. You don't have to be a doormat, however. Leave the area if things become abusive.

It helps me to tell myself that I'm satisfied that we shall all be perfected. I tell myself that I don't need anybody to go to hell for me to be happy.

I worry that my sister will die. She's so bossy and controlling I know that she will push Satan off his throne and take over. I worry about hell, since the people there are already suffering and now they will suffer more. You might not be able to remove hatred, but you can handle your hatred with humor. Poke fun of your sisters issues (the ones that you hate).

"both  are  bad  people"?  are  you  not  also  bad?  hatred  is  work  of  the  devil … it's  easier  to  love  than  to  hate.

Do not carry on the objectives of the wicked

You don't. You just live with the hate and take steps towards understanding. Why do you hate them? Focus on one at a time. Did one give you reason to hate them?

You might need anger management therapy or you might learn to meditate which teaches calmness.

You don't have to. What is good comes from inside.

Therapy, that's how.