Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

I'm 64, male, have had pneumonia 3 times, have a heart condition. The virus gonna shred me like cabbage slaw. Any kind thoughts?

Before I exit stage left?

@ Hindusufi--- it's a Yugo. Still want it?

@ Smitty--- horse manure.

@ Anon --- I got a collection I've saved for years from Cracker Jack's boxes. Want it?

Thanks, Mr. Popelish.

Thanks, choko.

Thanks, samiamrd.

Thanks, Marco

Thanks, Elise. You little darling. 😃

Mog, that is awful. Make your mom quit that job.

Thanks, Just Say No to War.

Thanks, Corvus.

Thanks, Everard.

• Ralph

The fact of the matter: God The Lord Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, put your faith and believe in God and God will never leave you nor forsake you, if you truly trust in God holy word the bible only. God always protect his true believers, just like God protected Moses, Isaac, who ever they are God will protect you all you have to do is have the faith to believe and God will never leave us nor forsake us.

Source(s): King James holy bible

Take precautions SERIOUSLY. In public wear gloves and wear a mask. You only get infected by pathogens in droplets, airborne or contact. It’s science. Eat healthy and exercise to keep  your immune system strong. Get lots of rest. Be grateful to everyone. Be kind to all. Be happy. Be peaceful. Should you get infected, be strong in your heart. Accept your fate with strength. You may actually beat the virus!

Cole slaw, good exercise for the jaw, ain't nothin but cabbage raw. Statistics say that normal young people have a 3 percent chance of dying from coronavirus. Those with lung problems have a 7 percent chance. Heart problems 12 percent. Of course it depends on how bad your conditions currently are. Furthermore, there might be better treatments in the near future. Currently, I estimate your chance of death at about 1/6. You should avoid people, and probably not buy fresh produce (or soak produce in hydrogen peroxide for 15 minutes). Wear a mask that seals to your face, gloves, and use a thick material, like a sweat shirt, for a mask (since masks are currently unavailable worldwide). Clean all surfaces. We're not suppose to leave our houses to camp in the woods. (My singing would kill a bear). Keep your spirits up with iPhone games, movies, and talking to friends (on the phone, of course).

Yes. Lock your doors and sanitize EVERYthing, and you might make it.

• Mog

My mother is in the same position. Pneumonia 3 times and a weak heart, just turned 64, and her boss is trying to kill her. HR said she has to get close to other workers because all phone messages are to be delivered in person, so she has to walk through crowds of workers and customers to get to them. Customers congregate like the place is a coffee house and the manager does nothing about it. A customer said he doesn’t care if old people die because the economy is more important. Older workers who work from home 4 days a week under normal circumstances are being ordered to come to the building every day. The billionaire owner of the company says he outranks Trump, the CDC, the governor, the mayor, and the police, so any workers not coming to work are to be terminated immediately even if the state is in lockdown. She works in a place that sells tractors. 

• Marco

mmmmm Cabbage slaw sounds delicious. I'm hungry now. Oh, and good luck. 

• Elise

You will be OK if you stay indoors for a while and do NOT touch your face.  Wash your hands frequently.  

Edit:  Yes, sir.  Keep your chin up.  Just don't touch it :P

Yes, don't get corona virus in your lungs.  Wear a N95 mask when you go out in public and pinch the nose piece so that it creates a good seal.  Carona virus in eyes, not a problem, but the last place that you want it, is in your lungs.  If it gets into your lungs, your dead.  

Avoid stupid uneducated people trying to do the right thing.  Ok what do I mean?  They can go and wash their hands which is good, then they go straight for the hand dryer.  How stupid.  Why?  Well, once your hands are clean if you go straight to the dryer, you blow everything which is on you(clothes, hair arms etc as well as other things in the bathroom) into the air.  And where do you not want this virus?  In the air, then in your lungs.  So if you use the bath room, tell the idiot going to the air dryer not to use it.  Then, tell them why.   So for the big picture, don't get the corona virus in your lungs.  Its the worst place for it.  

I'll kindly pray for you not to get it in the first place.

My only kind thought is that if you exercise a great deal of caution you COULD evade infection and still live a full, happy decade.