Do I have too many hats?

I have 43, only 41 of them are shown in this picture.

The only one I have that I don’t like as much as I thought I would is my Space Jam hat. Even though I like the movie, I never really got into basketball.

On this episode of Hoarding: Buried Alive.

The answer is dependant on whether or not you wear them and enjoy them in my mind.  I own 9 cameras some say that is too many as 2 would fill all my needs, but I carry 1 with me daily, use some of them frequently and all of them at least twice a year.  I enjoy all of them and have parted with many other cameras over the last several years so it seems fine to me even though some may say my collection is excessive.

• LM440

What is going on the missing two hats?

• Boy

no I have a dr Seuss hat I stole It from cat and the hat. I win

That's ok to have a lot of hats. 

There is never a such thing as too many hats.

BTW Nice hats.

Yes it’s stupid. Nd

Now that I stop to think about it I'm sure I have about 30 myself.  Although i regularly wear only about 10 of them.

• T-half

Many people have collections, yours just happen to be hats.

I have about the same amount, but more of a variety of types.  

On the plus side, hats are useful.  I bet you remember when you got many of the hats and are attached to a happy memory or event. 

My husband collects T-shirts.  He cannot see them easily.  You have you hats displayed quite nicely.  If you want, you can buy 3M hooks to place on the wall (no nails). There's 8 to a pack for $8-$10.  Also, attached link is a hat rack, if you have the room. It holds about 35 hats (cost about $85).

I recommend taking photos of you in the hat when you buy them.  That way you will document the event that you can look back on photos after the cap wears out or gets old or lost.

yes, but thats up to you how many you want to have

yes, but its your business how many you want to have