Anonymous

Why do White/Latina/Asian girls that date blacks have big butts?

No i'm not trolling. I'm a Guatemalan girl and been wondering this. We all know that White and Asian girls are usually small. Latina women have big butts but we often lump all Latinas together. The reality is that the majority of Latinas are Mestizo which is Spanish/indigineous groups. You also have lots of Latinas with high amount of Spanish ancestry and then you have Latinas with African features. Many don't know that Colombian, Northern Mexican girls and Brazilians girls get butt implants though.

Now days White, Latina, and Asian girls can get an *** because of the diet and the exercise they do. Asians have always been petite due to their diet. White women have been thicker but in the 80's, and 90's white women ideal was to be skinny with big breast. Because of hip hop White and Asian girls have adopted the desire to get big butts. But let's face it 90% of black women have big butts, White , Latina, and Asian women aren't necessary flat but don't have big butts.

But i know coworkers who are white, latina and asian that never dated black guys. Next thing you know they began dating black guys and all of sudden their *** gets big.

Is it the food? The sex with black guys that have big penises? I never dated a black guy so i don't know. That's what my coworkers tell me. That it's the sex and other say is the diet.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I can only straighten you out on one of your questions... black men are not bigger...  :   )

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Stop this stupid obsession with butts. Big butts are honestly gross looking. I’m an Indian girl from India and I never want a big butt. If I was born with one, then I’ll get plastic surgery to get it smaller. 

• 2 months ago

Black Men love large butts on Women as compared to other races of Men because Black Women typically have large butts. Black Men don't generally have big penises that is a stereotype. White Men like Jonah Falcon have big penises too. A lot of Women who aren't Black get butt implants. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

men like curvy women.

it's not only black guys 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Idk, yô;

Som how I highly doubt yu've actually don

any survey in this area otherwis yu'd soon 

realiz not ALL of them do & many cntradict 

it ťôô yô!

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Actually ASIAN MEN have janitor faces, FACT !

Black women have butcher faces !!!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Actually, a WHITE guy has the largest penis on record. FACT!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Just what are you implying?

Trying to start a war with your lies?

This is exactly how WW2 began after Hitler started asking similar questions about German girls and black guys., and we all know how that turned out don't we?

It may be necessary to send those black guys that have big penises around to have a chat with you, I suggest you bring a pillow to bite on. And one for your dog as well.

This incident can be considered closed for now but will stay on your permanent record.

We will review your case again in 3 months.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

cause thats the way god made them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.