Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

I left Wuhan and went back to NY, didnt self-quarantine, changed TV to Fox News, continued to serve food to customers. Will you forgive me?

All of those things might have contributed to the outbreak of COVID-19.  I am so sorry!  LOL

None of those things contributed to the outbreak. Nobody brought the virus directly from Wuhan to NY. Someone (apparently not you) brought it from Wuhan to somewhere that you didn't mention, and then someone else (also apparently not you) brought it from there to NY. There may have been more intermediate points. If you were only in Wuhan and NY, and nowhere else, then you weren't in any of the places from which it may have gotten to NY or in any of the places that got it directly from Wuhan, so you didn't contribute.

thats not your fault, it wouldve happened anyways

Go back to Wuhan and take your KungFlu with you.

You probably did not get sick once

The animals and insects of the earth thank you for helping to rid the planet of horrible humans.  The crickets will sing you a special bedtime lullaby tonight.

Sounds about White

you were also reported for not asking questions.......lol will you forgive me  lol   i am sorry...