Are we still allowed to purchase non-essential things online such as Amazon since lockdown?

People are saying that Amazon are still shipping non-essential items. I'm just worried that if I purchase something, it will look bad and they will cancel the order.

Update:

I'm in the UK.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

no you can still buy non essentual things just cant go out in public to do so unless you have no choice fyi entertainment causes joy and distraction so it is essentual for mental health in cases of isolation

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

No! And you have to social distance from everyone in your house including your kids or they will come and arrest you in your house. 

• 7 months ago

Don't buy right now anything they will cut off your money and delivery claimed will be only possible after lockdown til then you will miss your money

• Scott
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Sure. Buy whatever you want.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

You look bad already just for asking.

• Mark
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

"Look bad"?  You do realize that no human sees your order.  And the warehouse workers are too busy to care what's going into the box.

If it can't be fulfilled, you will get a message that delivery is delayed.

• 7 months ago

Until / unless online orders are curtailed, you can continue to order as normal.

Things might take slightly longer to ship.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Yes of course you are "allowed" to.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

I ordered a lawnmower on Thursday, it arrived Saturday. Amazon is still working in the UK. If we don't  order people will loose their jobs..

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

The thing about shipping only "essential items" is that when those items run out, there's nothing left to ship. The mail is still going out, order your stuff.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.