I got sexual with my ex boyfriend's best friend (no sex, and he came on to me) my ex doesn't want me anymore. Do I deserve to be forgiven ?

Update:

apologies I meant to say that he does not want to be with me ANYMORE we were dating but when he knew me and his friend were sexual together he broke up with me 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Forgiven by who and for what, you are single and free to do what you want!

• 6 months ago

You got sexual but no sex. WHICH IS IT. If you had or didn't have sex you Cheated and you would be out of my life for sure.

• 6 months ago

Who needs to forgive you? I don't see that there is anyone who needs to do that. You didn't do anything to anyone else.

We all make our own choices, and they are no one's business. If you have some idea you need to ask your ex boyfriend's forgiveness, you're really confused. He's your EX.

This is your life, your body and you can choose what to do in that life, who to date, who to have a fling with, who to get sexual with, without judgment.

Anyone who judges you is quite the irrational thinker.

• 6 months ago

Possibly, but he's your ex so... why bother to seek forgiveness anyway?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

No, of course not. He's your ex so move on.... 

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

your ex .... it does not matter 

• Helen
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You were single. Nothing to forgive.

Your ex didn't want you either way - that's why you weren't together.

• 6 months ago

He is your ex accept its over and get on with your life. There is nothing to forgive. You were broken up and you can do as you wish. If your ex gets all upset thats his problem not yours.

• g
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Do you need to be forgiven, is the question? He's your ex and likely didn't want to be with you before the incident with his friend.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.