Can I still travel to us from canada to be with my aunt? ?

I am supposed to go in 3 months, August 2nd and I’m panicking because I am planning to live there .... but the covid 19 is going on

• Foofa

Experts are predicting a summer slowdown in infection. But even they admit that's just a guess based on how other coronavirus mutations react to heat. So just stay informed and as your plans get closer you'll have more info about what's allowed and what's not. Given Canada's relatively small infection rates as opposed to the US I could easily see Trudeau trying to keep the border closed for as long as possible. You also need to consider that unless you're already a Canadian citizen you may not be allowed to live in Canada. That country has immigration laws just like every other.

wooww Aug very very Aug is months away, by then you will know.

Nobody knows what will be happening in August.

If you can prove your 

aunt needs a carer they might.

Not now. It's not known what the situation will be in 3 months.

Unless you are a citizen of Canada or granted landed immigrant status, you CANNOT live in Canada. You can visit, but then you have to LEAVE.

At this time, all entry to Canada for people traveling for reasons other than crucial ones is barred. No one can at this point guess what the status of the Covid 19 pandemic will be in August, and so, making plans for such non crucial travel would be stupid.

• Eva

Canadian border is currently closed. You're going to have to wait to see what happens.

By then, it will likely be ok and if it isn't, there's nothing you do can about. That being said, panicking about it now does no good for anyone.

As a side note, I assume you've applied for the proper permission to move to Canada if you're planning on living there. You need to either apply for a visa or immigration. You can't just 'move' to Canada. Check out the Government of Canada's Immigration website for more information.

Probably.  That's still 4 months away and I heard that things should calm down by summer since viruses don't like warm weather.  

Aug is months away, by then you will know.