Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

I miss going to bars and eating at restaurants, is anyone else feeling depressed form this Coronavirus lockdown?

No, I hate alcohol and do not like eating out, except for fast food

Of course!

There are many people feeling depressed becuz of this virus.

"form"       ?

• Alex2 months agoReport

Wow thank you. You must be really special.

I admit I have been feeling frustrated in regards to this lockdown because there are no restrooms. I am not one of those people who stocked up on toilet paper during this outbreak. I have social anxiety. I do not like to be in crowded places but I do go to fast foods places not restaurants. I do not go to bars. Since the lockdown I have spent more money at the grocery stores than I do at the fast food places. I live alone so my budget is still the same. I do admit I now miss those crowded places. In regards to some comments about the deaths of this virus or how you may sound as though you are being selfish. In my opinion, this virus pandemic should have been lockdown two months ago and businesses would still be up and running as of today.

• Alfred

definitely depressing  situation … but just from the standpoint  of the lockdown itself , that is...please, take into account  lockdown means lots  of unemployment  at least in the short run.

on the  other hand - given the  human toll  of people afflicted by and/ or who died due to Corona infection-  the  single  most thrilling and important question should be:what is the human  on one hand and economic  or so - on the other hand a/ any society  is ready to pay  - in the shorter  and in the longer run, respectively

same here.....................

Yesss... :((((((

• Andy C

Hey douche, I'm looking at losing my house due to this oh-so-inconvient stoppage of the economy.

It must be so sad to be you.

I probably won't lose my house, but instead of just thinking about yourself, gain some perspective and think about all those who are now jobless or working at drastically reduced pay before lamenting about how you have to learn to make food for yourself.

Life is about survival and I think you may not unless you change.

• Stella

No I for one am thrilled to be stuck at home not even able to get a haircut.

I’m an introvert and I never go out except to work. And even then I don’t want to leave the house.