Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Men gain nothing and risk losing everything in marriage, why the hell do they still do it??

Somebody please explain to me???

Because having arm candy and a trophy wife means everything to them

That is why a prenup is so important...

• Bill

Courts are under no obligation to uphold a prenup. Furthermore, prenups can only cover a limited number of things in marriage law.

• Jesere

That is quite untrue.

I have been with 7 married women, and to a tee, they all felt as though they were entitled----scary thought--

Such men must be marrying the wrong women.

My marriage is great.

• Mario

She's probably cheating on you and you wouldn't even know it.

Men go into marriage usually because they are in love. Men always believe at first they can make it work. That's at one given time in history. But as time passes, people change and surprise themselves. Change just happens.

Men are stupid... 

Tell her the truth stop playing around

• Ray2 months agoReport

Exactly 

Some of us learned our lesson. Too late, albeit. But we learned it. I learned it. And I told my teenage son to carefully consider the consequences of a marriage that goes south if he decides to do it.

I’m not encouraging him, believe me. 

I’ve been destroyed by the “family court ” system here in wonderful Connecticut. (Corrupticut). 

To make my situation even better my ex-wife, the woman I got divorced from,  the mother of my son, WORKED for the same court where I had my divorce. 

A number of people in that court made it clear to me that they were going to destroy me and it didn’t really matter whether what they were doing was even legal. As far as violating my rights. 

During one court session where I told the judge how corrupt her courtroom was she had me arrested for contempt of court and put in handcuffs and ankle cuffs. For speaking the truth and exercising my first amendment right. So I really had a chance.

“Family court” ...what a twisted euphemism....(They should call it “family destruction” court) .I know other men have been destroyed by it as well. Not just here in Connecticut but in other states as well.

No fault divorce was one of feminism’s greatest victories without a doubt.

This whole no-fault divorce system and custody and divorce court situation is just a big industry in this country. Big business. $$$$The courts make a lot of money attorneys make a lot of money judges everybody.

And none of these soulless  judges and attorneys and “guardians ad litem” and all the rest of them give a sh it that they’re destroying the lives of children as well with their brutality. And a lot of divorced fathers are so brutalized by the system that they end up killing themselves. Literally. Or at best just stop taking care of themselves. Hastening their own deaths. 

You deprive a father of being able to see his own children and you might as well just kill him. At least that’s how some of us feel.The suicide rate for divorced fathers is three or more  times that of the general male population in this country. That says something about how brutal the system is. 

Blame it on Ronald Reagan who was the first governor in the state of California to sign no-fault divorce into law  in 1969. It all started with him. Later on he said it was one of the worst political moves he ever made. And I fully agree. Thanks Ronnie. 

And I won’t be reading any responses to this post so if any feminist/#MeToo/“ hath no Fury like a woman scorned “ types out there are going to try to rake me over the coals for this post, go ahead. Blow out all your hot air. I’m not gonna be reading it. So fu ck you. 

• Slick Mick2 months agoReport

however they might want to rationalize it - good thing the wisdom of mgtow is being disseminated to counter the gynocentric narrative that this female supremacist society uses to bait men into this predicament

• e9601:

I believe in marriage. When you find someone that you trust, love and want to spend your life with, marriage is wonderful. I hope you find that person.