Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

How can I stop masturbating so much?

So like I'll be anywhere, I mean anywhere, and I'll start feeling super horny. If there is no one around I will put my hand down my pants and start masturbating. When in a place that's not my bedroom, I usually stick with clitoral stimulation, but it get's so intense sometimes and I keep going for that second orgasm and I know I need to stop masturbating so much. It helps relieve my stress and all, but it's also becoming addictive. Any advice? (Imma female btw lol)

• Nobody
    Favorite Answer

You don't need to stop, you just need to use some self control when you are out in public and save your fun time when you can be alone in your own bedroom. Your orgasms will be much more enjoyable when you are naked and relaxed.

• Jim

No reason to stop. You know how good it feels so keep on doing it. Women are lucky in that they can come almost as many times as they want to in a single day.

• Carol

As long as it doesn't interfere with normal life activities do it as much as you want.  PS I think you need to find a boyfriend.

• reed2 months agoReport

a lot of guys would like to please you

Find jesus christ

Why stop? If it feels good then do it. Just try and do it in a place you won't get caught

i thought female when you mentioned clitoral stimulation

• 2 months agoReport

Yeah just wanted to clarify for people that might not understand lol

• R L

That is so hot Gabby....I am very spontaneous myself but nothing is more sexy than watching a sexy girl pleasuring herself being a naughty girl :-) I would stare deep into your eyes and tell you exactly what to do and how to do it...making you beg me to let you orgasm while I slowly stroke my throbbing member turning you on more....keep orgasming Gabby........love the thought you put a smile on my face and now I need some relief LOL

• david

this is normal,so keep masturbating as much as you feel the need to

While masturbation itself is natural and normal, the behavior you are describing could be an indication that you have a real mental health problem. If you do this in private rooms or places where you are alone that's entirely different than if you are doing this out in public where cameras are virtually everywhere and you can be arrested for public indecency.  Secondly, if this is all you are involved in IRL, then its a problem where you lack impulse control, ie: sexual addiction.   If you seriously cannot stop and are doing this in public places go see a mental health professional.

• Mike G

Why do you think that you should?