Dressed as a black plague doctor?

So here is the tea, I live in tampa florida and with all the coronavirus **** I was planning to dress in a black plague doctor to go to Walmart, would i get arrested or can I get sued for doing that?

Update:

Ducking yahoo censored the word sh*t

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You mean the "grim reaper"?

Just don't hide your identity by wearing a mask.

You can wear your pjs to Walmart if you want, as long as your reproductive accessories are properly hidden.

Maybe you mean the guy with the bird head mask?  Again, no mask is allowed.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

I'm sure you think that's funny because no one you know has this yet. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Why would you do it?  Follow the CDC guidelines instead of dressing up for Halloween.

• 2 months ago

I nor anyone else knows what a black plague doctor dresses like. I think you are mistaking the black bird mask occasionally worn to fend off infection as the uniform, but that isn't true. Would you get arrested? Chances are good that you would because it is a full face mask which is illegal for adults to wear in most jurisdictions.

• Lili
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

It was more than simply a mask. It also comprised a robe and gloves.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • TedEx
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Very funny. I will LMAO if you catch he virus

• 2 months ago

I saw somebody wearing a black plague mask two weeks ago here in California. I was like, that's totally effed up, but then didn't think much more about it. In other words, I didn't care, and pretty sure most other people don't care. Wear it, it might actually provide some benefit, since it's a "mask" and the reason doctors wore them back in the 1300's. Although they didn't really know much about "germs" they knew it was spread through "putrid air" so they wore them both to block the bad smell and thought it provided them some protection. Probably did.

• 2 months ago

Do that many people even known what a plague doctor is. 

I didn’t know what it was until I saw ink master. 

The cop or greeter might tell you to take off the mask since it covers your entire face. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.