jared
Lv 4
jared asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

Is there ANY chance that an NFL team signs AB ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

they will at some point, talent takes precedent over everything

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

I doubt that he finds a job in the NFL anymore!Recent charges and how this head case acts is just a red flag to not sign him

• 2 months ago

Slim to none chance.

• Pronk
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

After giving away D.Hopkins,in what is being called the worst trade in NFL history,

the Texans front office morons should try EXTREMELY HARD TO SIGN AB.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Yes, there's a chance but it's risky without knowing how long he'll be suspended.

• 2 months ago

If Brown wants to play badly enough, and is willing to sign for a fraction of the $15M deal he got from New  England last season, someone will give him a look.

Hell, I bet that degenerate in Dallas is making plans to negotiate with the mindless thug.

Brown would be a great fit on a team loaded with criminals and douche bags.

But the boy will also be 32 years old this year and almost a full season removed from NFL play. Expectations, like Brown's morals and intelligence, will be incredibly low. Almost nonexistent. 

Personally, I'd love to see the animal come back and have someone go Jack Tatum on him.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I-unlike others here do think that there is a chance that some team will sign him

• 2 months ago

Antonio Brown's career is over. Looking at his stats, he was very likely on a Hall-of-Fame trajectory. In 9 years, he amassed 11,263 yards and 75 TD's. If he remained in the league for at least 6 more years, he would likely finish in the top 5 of all receivers. However, stats aside, his off the field antics in addition to being disruption in the locker room, he ended his career much earlier than it should have. The only way that a team would sign AB is if it were in a desperate situation. At the same time, even if AB could play in the NFL again, he wouldn't play immediately. It is likely that Roger Goodell would have him sidelined for a few games if more than that. Overall, AB doesn't have a chance at signing again. What team would put up with the headache that he is likely to be? 

• Cu Tie
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Nice to see you back :)

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

only if a team suffers a lot of injuries to their receivers.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.