Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

Why does user LAN hate the mentally ill so much?

Favorite Answer

I have wondered and find it downright offensive that Yahoo does not care. We are supposed to follow TOS rules and I have even been reported before for chatting violations on 2 occasions. However, this low life person somehow is immune from Yahoo Censorship. He or she does this because he or she is an evil and despicable person who has no soul and no compassion for other people. He or she needs to just be ignored and reported.

I know!! he keeps commenting on all my questions!! ******* loser. all these ******* suicidal teenagers and he's over here with his whole "pity party" "retarded loser" "attention seeker"

We're not attention seekers, why do you think we turn to an anonymous forum?? We have no one to ******* talk to!!!!!!

This ******* retarded **** needs to understand how much words can hurt a person, especially someone with mental health problems.

I hope you ******* read this LAN, im that kid who used to self harm and felt guilty about it, and also is having bad anxiety and sleepless nights at the moment because of coronavirus and schools shutting down. Remember answering those?? ******* clown

Just treat me like a punching bag that I am

• 2 months agoReport

yall lmaooo this is a troll acc of LAN they hate him as much as you do bahhah

I don't think he hates the mentally ill I think he just doesn't like you, sophie.

He's delusionally stupid. I mean that guy has got to be retarded or something.

Because he is a sick soul. We need to just report everytime he puts something and maybe Yahoo will finally get the picture and block him. Unfortunately they don't seem to care.  

• kelvin

sadly with the Covid-19 quartine reporting hasn't worked in three weeks