Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

The Corona virus has now killed more Americans than 9/11. Should U.S wage war on China like we did with Bin Laden?

Attachment image

69 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

China owns the DF-41 continent killer ICBM. 

And that is the reason why no country will ever start a war with them. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA TO ME

• 2 months ago

It's suicide to attack China.  Best would be to infiltrate and help those Chinese people like in Hong Kong to overthrow or stifle the Communist party and work with others in China who wants a free China.  It will probably take decades but as younger people are put into office and replace the older regime, the Communist Party may vanish in due time.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

NO... BUT how about the fact:

'

DAILY IN THE USA approx 160 people die from drug OD and ALCOHOL RELATED DEATHS;

"

How come you do not care about that...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I'm not sure how you - or anyone - thinks that China is benefiting from any of this. 

• 2 months ago

why should they fight each other instead of fighting Corona virus guys? that won't be nice

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Wage war for what reason? Chances are China had nothing to do with this virus or it's distribution! Secondly, we should wage war on a country that has more than 6 billion people? Seriously? At the very least they could send a billion people here to stomp our brains out you idiot!

• 2 months ago

NO, that will cut off our supply of electronic goods

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If the US can't defeat Viet Nam or Afghanistan , how cab they defeat China? 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

LOOK IF THERE IS A WAR ITS GOING TO BE WW3

AND THERE IS NO WINNERS IN IT AT ALL , NO THERE WILL BE NO WAR WITH THEM AT ALL , HOW EVER LETS LOOK AT THIS REALLY DEEPLY AND LOOK HARD AND THIS POINTS TO WHO REALLY DID THIS OK , SOMETIME BACK IN THE NEWS THIS WAS POSTED NORTH KOREA SAY THIS USA WILL HAVE A SURPRISE

IN 2020 AND GET THIS LATER ON THERE WAS 2 MORE ROCKETS FIRED , AND IT WAS NOT TALKED ABOUT AND THEY WHERE FIRED OVER SEAS , I THINK THERE WAS SOMETHING THAT THEY FIRED AND STARTED THE VIRUS!!!! THAT NEEDS TO BE LOOKED INTO AGAIN , WHAT WAS THAT EVERYTHING POINTS TO THEM !

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Its so sad. I wonder if that small girl knows what is going on.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.