Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 6 months ago

If I'm the only person living in my house, have no visitors, don't go out or have deliveries. Do I still need to frequently wash my hands?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Obviously not.

Why are you even asking?

• 6 months ago

ONLY after playing with yourself or wipping your nasty buttt..

• cosmo
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No.  You do need to wash after handling stuff brought into the house.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Well if your rubbing the trouser snake or stroking  a hairy beaver. Yes it would be a good idea.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Sure,why not?...………….

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

YES you can still get it/

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Yes. This would be a very bad time to come down with some non COVID related illness. Seeking medical attention for anything right now is likely to expose you to the virus. COVID isn't the only bad bug in town.

• 6 months ago

NO

(1)

The current suggestion to wash your hands is based upon the reality that Covid-19 can survive on surfaces for up to a few days if it is not hit by sunlight, which kills it instantly.

So an infected person coughs onto a door-knob.

You grab the door-knob. then you touch your face. The virus is transferred into your body through your eyes, nose or mouth.

We touch our face many times an hour without realizing it.

(2)

As to one person's comment about using the bathroom and washing hands before eating, I don't really know if this is necessary.

For a lifetime I have eaten after using the bathroom and almost never wash my hands. I have a regular immune system (average good health) and it has never caused a problem to eat after taking a dump without hand-washing.

• 6 months ago

Yes you should wash your hands

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Yes, just for yourself, when you go to the toilet or before you start cooking and eating.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.