Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentInternational Organizations · 6 months ago

Do you think this Coronavirus is nothing more than a conspiracy to crush the world?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Aaron
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

you don't need to rant on about the truth of coronavirus here ,what's the point ?

if you think that corona virus is nothing more than what's call conspiracy theory ,you can walk down the street in those country ravaged by corona virus .then you will know whether is is true or fake ,

if you are not infected with virus after having walked down the street in these countries hit by corona virus ,then you can say that it is a fake news ,right ?   do you live in the US ?  US is hit hardest by corona virus ,you can swagger along the main street in the US without wearing face mask 

• 3 months ago

Voglio comprare un canguro

Per mangiarlo vivo

• Mr. P
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I think that the UK governments approach is much like Willy Wonka's in an attempt to save people.

Think about it from their perspective - if Half the population die from it -  It's not their fault, it solves the unemployment problem, it solves the lack of social housing issue, it reduces the state pension burden, benefit claims go down, the NHS has lower waiting lists and less drug dependent ill people. There is less commuting and they meet their carbon emissions targets

- It solves nearly all their problems in one stroke!

Sure a lot of people die - but why stop a natural disaster if you benefit from the result?

In the past we had to have wars to achieve the same result. This way "it's natural" and no finger pointing at the bad guy.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I think every disease that kills humans has the ulterior motive to kill humans. If that means crushing the world, sure. The black plague and smallpox also shared that same conspiracy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Murzy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I have 2 friends currently in the hospital in critical condition with the virus.

• 6 months ago

Thank you for sharing your nutty idea with us.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

My advise, just stay away from people.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I'm taking a wait and see and approach but as I do that I'm intensifying my efforts to prepare.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.