Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 2 months ago

why do I feel like crap when I wake up in the morning and don't feel like going to work?

I get maximum 5 hours sleep and can't understand why this would be happening? 

• dizwar

Do you mean that you feel physically drained, or is something emotional? In other words, do you wake up feeling uneasy, unsettled, anxious, uptight --- that sort of thing? It could be that your cortisol level is highest in the morning.

The following article is called "Why Do I Have Anxiety in the Morning?" In addition to other information, it recommends going easy on alcohol and caffeine and sugar, practicing breathing exercises, taking an early-morning walk, and other advice. I hope it helps you.

https://www.healthline.com/health/morning-anxiety

• ?

Seasonal Affective Disorder

• ?

Well, obviously 5 hours sleep isnt enough, but you'd need to talk to a sleep specialist to work out why youre not getting the sleep you need

• patty

5 aint too great. 7 is more like it

• JimTom

Try take magnesium, and avoid caffeine. Focus on relaxing and take anti stress supplements. Might even be an iron deficiency, or something else you are deficient in

5 hours of sleep a night isn't enough for most adults. Most need around 8 hours.