Chago asked in TravelMexicoOther - Mexico · 7 months ago

Crossing for the USA to Mexico?

I am a carded permanent resident in Mexico. I am planning a trip to the USA to secure some needed items. My question is, will I encounter problems returning to Mexico?? The USA said I would have not problems entering the USA. How about the return to Mexico?


BTW I am a USA citizen with a verified passport

4 Answers

  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    The Mexico-USA border is not closed. 

  • 6 months ago

    You can walk across the border into Mexico.

  • 7 months ago

    Verified passport. what is that?

    Be prepared to be quarantine for two weeks .

    Get over it you are not a CITIZEN of Mexico.

    Rules might change while you are on the other side of the line.

    Read it for yourself. Random opinions from anonymous sources are not reliable.

    You can look for the updates.

  • 7 months ago

    you need to ask immigration about it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.