Physically speaking, do women even need men anymore? There are "toys" nowadays that can please them better than any man can, unless men?

evolve massive lengths, girths, and an ability to vibrate, are they in danger of being made redundant?

Gender Studies

Gender Studies

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What women "need" from men has little to do with sex. So yes, some 90% of us still want male partners and co-parents. We're just not as obsessed with the sexual part of our relationships as some guys are.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

evolve gigantic lengths, girths, and even a powerful ability to vibrate, can be some people vulnerable to being crafted repetitive? Even if Analyses Even if Analyses.

• 2 months ago

Some may agree. My woman says, "nothing beats the real thing".

• Jack
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Well the evolution of "toys" are true for both sexes, isn't it?  I mean there are businesses that have been founded in many Western (and probably some Asian) nations in which increasingly life like dolls have been given an infusion of technology to allow the user (usually male) to explore carnal relations without the investment of emotional attachment that tend to be required with actual human relationships.

Feel however you want about these kinds of businesses and products, but when you have feminist activists demanding involvement in regulating these new technologies, it does beg the question: if men are so redundant, why do feminists try so hard to involve themselves in our personal lives?

Do women need men anymore?  Do men need women anymore?  Frankly the happiest people I've known are people who have healthy relationships with a partner, usually of the opposite sex who is more than just a carnal lust object to them...so while some may be happy without a partner, most do need them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Elana
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

We do spend a LOT of effort trying to reduce society's requirement of strength and speed (which typically ends up with men).  Of course, technology also gets rid of the requirement to wash by hand, jobs that women typically ended up with.

Societal functions that were gender based are generally going away.  "Nurturing" doesn't require being a woman and defending doesn't require being a man.

So if someone loves you, they love you for something more than your gender.  If if you find yourself not being loved, perhaps you were counting on your gender to save you?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No women do not need or want men , also women do not have sex drives / genuine attraction to men either , it would be a far better world for everyone if men lost the affliction of sex drives , and truly " went their own way " and shunned women , which most are misandrists and a liability these days. Women would be delighted with " pervert , rapey " men keeping their distance from them.

• Carol
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

We still need them. They are useful for other things besides sex.

• Teresa
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No, not really. Maybe there's something in Donald Trump's coronavirus stimulus relief package for them.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No not really. Women don't depend on men for survival anymore. And men never really needed women, so now we can all live our own lives. 

Women have vibrators, and men have fleshlights.

And of sex robots become more mainstream then that will be the final nail in the coffin. I'm really excited for sex robots.

• 2 months ago

You speak of these toys as if they just popped into existence. Actually it was men who invented those for you. 

No need to thank us ......

Anyhow if that's all you think a man is good for and so they are now redundant to some women, okay no problem. We won't have to waste our time courting you, as you can just say "I already have my toys .... goodbye".

That makes it easier as we can instead ask women out, who are genuinely looking for romance and a relationship.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.