Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Worst user in this section?

57 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I dont know, i dont care about it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

The Miserable Mary's with no sense of humour. Along with the Motherfuckers who post the same stupid questions religiously. Their lack of creativity earns em the title. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

LAN. I hate himMMMM

chair but make it electric

• LANN2 months agoReport

hahahahaha same

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The anonymous user who constantly asks why people think anyone can get mental illness. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Hun, I'm just here for the comments, lol.

*grabs another handful of popcorn*

• 2 months ago

Has to be the trolls, like the one who says mental illness is genetic repeatedly daily, the one who is obsessed with the word subhuman and the incest paedo troll who is obsessed with teenage girls raping their younger teenage brothers. There's more but I couldn't possibly remember them all

• 2 months ago

Worst user on this entire site...Elliot the Corgi.

• 2 months ago

Me, easy two .

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Pearl L is the worst user in Yahoo Answers period. i mean that person is a straight up loser. He or she answers every question for the sake of points to hopefully be ranked #1 on the top contributer of all time list. To make things worse the answers given never have anything to do with the question. (This is called "SPAM" if you this then report the answer because hopefully it will get Pearl L's account suspended) What will happen if Pearl L finally achieves the goal of becoming the number 1 contributor? It means Pearl L will spend all day and night trying to defend that title by answering more questions just to remain number 1. What a sad and pathetic life. This person has mental retardation. And just by the way i am NOT trying to be negative because i honestly do hope Pearl L gets medical advice because this is not healthy! Also Pearl L has a picture of some kid who looks mentally retarded, if it is ok thats fine but if its not it shows you how retarded and childish Pearl L is to add such a picture.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Everyone. Let's make it fair.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.