Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 2 months ago

how can you get the password of a user from facebook?

because they tell me that my girlfriend is cheating on me and I would like to find out and see who she is messaging

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

They told you that your gf is cheating?  Do they have physical proof of this? Probably not, therefore until YOU have proof ( ie photographic evidence or screenshot, or you see it for yourself) you should ignore them. Some folk don't like to see others happy in a relationship and will say all sorts of stuff to try to ruin that relationship. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Ask that person, and they will give you a fake password.  Stalking is illegal.

• 2 months ago

you'll get arrested for attempting to hack her account. just ask her if you can look at her messages bro. even though that is an invasion of privacy

• 2 months ago

Just ask her password friendly if she hesitate to give FB pwd to you something is there hiding from you. if she dare to give it to you that's fine ,you no need to check her FB. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

eazy go to youtube and do what they say and watch when the FBI SHOWS UP

• 2 months ago

There's no way you can get her password. What you're about to do is put yourself into a legal nightmare for attempting to hack into your girlfriend's Facebook account. Not only you can risk facing jail time and fines, but you can also get your account disabled. The smart thing you can do is end the relationship with her ASAP.

• 2 months ago

Either you should have the email id of the person logged into your system or you ca't do that.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If you Suspect your Girlfriend is Cheating do the Right thing and Leave Dont Hack into her Account thats the Wrong way to go if you Hack and you find shes not doing anything and you get Caught its gonna make your Relationship Ten Times worse

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

What do you think the whole purpose of passwords are about? It's so others like yourself can't access THEIR account. 

• 2 months ago

Just ask her nicely for it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.