Just want things to be perfect , Sunshine , no problems , no drama , no covid 19 , no rejection , no failure?

Why can’t life be filled with pure

happiness and no adversity

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

the media would get scared. and bored. that might be more scary.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Would we truly appreciate Life if there were no woes, sorrow and pain?  It requires a rainstorm to appreciate the sun.  Think about it.  :D

• If you let those things make you unhappy, can't help ya...

• 2 months ago

Life is a testing ground.  Things will be perfect in heaven for those who receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior before they die.  He is a faithful friend who will bless you and guide you through all the problems of life if you put your faith in Him.    Please read the New Testament for more information.  I suggest starting with the Gospel of John; then Romans.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • j153e
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

One way people in general learn is by their mistakes (sometimes called "karma" or sowing and reaping).

One way for healing:  do something positive, be the change personally you'd like to see generally.

Some people bring comfort, like this young composer-pianist, who wrote "Isolation Waltz":  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZovpz8SpSE

Youtube thumbnail

Related:

"Understanding Yourself" by Mark Prophet.

• Because God is dead. With the modern era brought the realization that the world is indifferent and utterly thoughtless. There is no structure to anything moralistic, which leaves humans to compensate for this lack of structure, but we can't possibly do this because a. we are psychologically fallible (Freud) and b. are fundamentally separate. What I mean by b. is that true emotional or intellectual connection is impossible due to the nature of our consciousnesses, and therefore we can't truly agree with each other, even though it feels like we do.

• nikki1234
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

...or the exact opposite, with god still dead. apparently, you are denying both science and religion, instead of accepting that the higher values are of both spiritual and material reality. the truth is within our  own selves, therefore it is our own actions and behaviors that create value.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because that is wishful thinking, not the nature of reality. Time to grow up and get with the program kiddo. 

UPDATE: Wrong attitude. You're in for an unhappy life if you cannot accept things you have no way of changing. That's the toughest lesson of growing up and many people never get over it.

• matthew2 months agoReport

I already know what life is like and it’s **** not good enough , I want a perfect life that’s what I am asking for , you keep living with suffering and see how happy you are 

• 2 months ago

Amen to that. Don't know why it has to be this way.

• 2 months ago

Ya know....without the valleys there can't be peaks.

Beyond that, each of us is the creator of our own inner turmoil, each of us is our own worst obstacle.  We can't control what life throws our way but we sure can control our attitude about it.

• 2 months ago

Okay, so isolate yourself from the reality.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.