Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsWeather · 6 months ago

Will COVID-19 go down once warm weather comes in? ?

Honestly-

If we continue these misguided lockdowns and everyone stays in their homes, the virus will continue to be around, despite the warm weather. Why? because everyone is cooped up inside, allowing germs to spread in close quarters, and nobdy is getting the chance to build up "herd immunity" to the virus.

Look at the flu for instance, you don't here about many outbreaks during the summer months! Why? Because people are outside, they aren't in close quarters, thus not spreading germs as much, also, by then people during the winter months had built up herd immunity.

My point here and I can't stress this enough..... lockdowns are NOT working, period! If you want this virus to be dampered by summer, then lockdowns need to end NOW, people need to be allowed the chance to be built up immunity etc.

wrong forum.  belongs in medicine

• Ron

Yes, presumably.  If it is like the 1919 pandemic, it will come back with a vengeance in the Fall.

• Bill

It hasn't gone down in Brazil.

I couldnt tell you for sure. But I sure hope it does