Facebook is a bad tool, agree?

Update:

emotionally havoc

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I guess that depends what you’re using it for. If you see things/people on Facebook that upset you, block them. You don’t have to add anyone as a friend if you don’t want to. Your Facebook should be customized to topics and people that you enjoy. If you don’t like them, delete them! 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

if you have a photo it is taken and sold to other 3rd partys with out you OK ! be it a waterfall or a lake or even you did you know once you upload your photo it goes into a data base else and your photo , really google and yahoo know more about you then i think you want them to know , do this go to Facebook and say you want to go to or think about a place or trip post something OK close face book and go on yahoo page front page your going to get adds of what you just talked about yes they all spy on you , every like you thumbs up it recorded , why do you think that you get all the scam calls yes its once big circle right back to you , youtube is owned by google , every app can tell where you have been and every time you go some where and take a dump it can tell your where there , turn off your data tracker on your cell phone

fb is the worse idea ever , really if you worried about your data long before fb , all your data was taken back in 1998 online from the first pc you ever touched , your data has been sold long ago , they know everything you do the worse is the banking apps , you may as well open your doors wide open everything it out there , when you hit like you messed up they know your likes

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I dont think its a Bad Tool if Properly used

• cool
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

yes and it feels so bloated, why would facebook have its own jobs page for users?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.