Jamie
Jamie asked in Games & RecreationAmusement Parks · 4 months ago

Is animal kingdom worth a visit at Disney world?

• MS
    Favorite Answer

I think so.  We really enjoy the safari ride - you can see some pretty neat animals pretty close up.  There are also some great rides - the Pandora rides, Expedition Everest, and Dinosaur are all worth riding.  And Animal Kingdom has some great shows too - the live Lion King show is fantastic.

EU DJ DJ ebb ebb

Sure, my brother and I just went to Disney World for the first time ever a few months ago and Animal Kingdom is fantastic. There’s this one guy  that I watch on YouTube and he often goes to Disney Land just to go to Galaxy’s Edge so he can get exclusive Star Wars merch.

I have never been to Disney world. sorry

• drip

I took my daughter (at age 16) and my niece (at age 25) to WDW. They loved Animal Kingdom.  We ended up spending the whole day there.  This was some years ago and my only complaint was they needed more/better places to eat there. 

We really took our time to enjoy each show, attraction and ride.  Don’t rush. 

• Burgoo

yeah, assuming you like animals and all that. the safari ride is pretty cool, you get to see animals fairly close. the yeti/himalaya roller coaster was also a lot of fun. it is worth a day

Sure, whenever it opens again.