Any good free chat programs ?

I have used Paltalk for a long time. But it's a retared piece of crap. And the people there are rejects.

Are there any free NON SEXUAL chat rooms. Where I can just chill, chat, cam, and listen/play music, without drama.

Anyone from Paltalk that knows me, feel free to abuse me as usual.

WTF. This question automatically put it in the mental health section. Very funny you rejects. Go ahead. Abuse the crap out of me.

OK Thank you so far for your answers. But I want a chat program. Not watching someone stream. I want to be able to listen to other people's music. And play my own too. And cam etc. I guess Paltalk is the only option. Or perhaps get a life and go out lol. Oh well.

Omegle, is the only chat room I know of.

lots of live streams with chat on youtube.. with the right crowd, those can be fun. but at certain parts of the day it's full of spammers and annoying kids.

search youtube for "lofi live" to find my fav streams with chat.

edit: the lofi streams i mentioned are just music being streamed with a chat on the side

• Kyle

look into Twitch.  they have many in real life sessions where it's just an open chat.  one person is hosting a live stream and others can join and chat in a chat box.  you can moderate and kick people out if you need too.