Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

I’m scared i’m developing an eating disorder?

Last year in March, I weighed 115 pounds at 5’1 and decided i wanted to lose weight so I ate 1,500 calories a day. By June I was 106 pounds and I felt like the weight wasn’t coming off fast enough so I lowered my intake to 1,200 calories. By the end of summer I weighed 100 pounds and I felt sick a lot of the time. I had soccer everyday at 8am for 3-4 hours and it was high intensity. I found myself thinking of food often but went out with friends so I wouldn’t think about it which lead to me not eating. Instead of three full meals, I would eat one meal before I left the house that consisted of 1,200 calories, and then wouldn’t eat until the next day.

During the fall I lost control and ended up gaining 10 pounds. I binge ate often some days up to 4,000 calories and felt awful. I got sick of it and started eating 1,200 calories again with exercise. My weight went back down to 107 pounds.

In February I

• Nicey8

Please see a doctor very soon and work out a sensible eating plan.

Do take care.

It definitely doesn't sound good, see a doctor to get help for this. It's not good

Oooh! Skinny, little girls with eating disorders and body dysphoria!  Are you busy this Friday? 🌹 🍭 🍆 💦 👄??

Source(s): Can you hold your breath for 90 seconds? I need to get in a good rhythm, if you know what I mean 😉