Weight gain tips?

While I am looking for real weight gain tips, theoretically speaking what if I just forced myself to eat the whole jug of protein powder? Just the straight powder. Theoretically 

Favorite Answer

The whole jug of protein powder would definitely be dangerous...especially if you have a preexisting kidney disease.....A healthy way to gain weight is to eat a good balance of healthy protein (chicken, turkey, wild caught salmon) and whole grain fiber carbs (beans, chickpeas, whole wheat pasta, millet, barley, quinoa, couscous, etc.)...Just eat more and more often....You also want to turn those excess calories into muscle...So exercising 6 days a week is important....because you DON’T want belly fat....Protein Powders can potentially help too but just make sure that they’re Plant Based and don’t contain fillers, sugar, or artificial ingredients. 

The proper way to use protein powder is to mix it liquids, like water or milk and mix in a blender. There's powders on Amazon purposely made to gain weight. Very unhealthy to eat the powder straight, don't do that again. Muscle weighs more than fat, lift some weights and increase muscle tone.