Are you looking forward to Trump's next conference ?

Trump never fails to make me laugh, therefore I love and support him no matter what lol 

https://youtu.be/Qw0T9RK0GrA

Youtube thumbnail

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I find many of the things he says entertaining as well. 

That's 100% OKAY too

Disingenuous white liberals and loser black supported Obama despite all of his fuhk ups. Now they're acting like Trump is the antichrist.  

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

The only thing I look forward to about the Orange Fraud is the report of his rapid & extremely violent death.  He ceased being amusing to me c. 1975.  His utter incompetence & unsuitability for any role makes me wonder semi-seriously if he might be the Anti-Christ.  I can't think of a more reprehensible person, not even from history.  

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

If there was a scale for total and utter incompetence he would top it. The fuçking moron uses Fox News to make his policy decisions.

• 5 months ago

I can't watch him make a fool out of himself anymore. The novelty effect of watching a repeating train wreck wore off a long time ago.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Nah, I stopped paying attention to President Feckless some time ago.

• 5 months ago

there's no question he's gods gift to comedy.........the same way Sarah Palin made the entire country laugh...........

but, in terms of being presidential, or  intelligent.........he rates a zero. 

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

nah he's lame. bush was funnier 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.