Do you still support Trump if he is not a doctor or specialist like Fauci?

If Trump tells you to take aspirin and go to work, but the virus is still spreading, then do you listen to Trump?

• y

Fauci pretty much says the same crap that Trump has been doing. About the only difference is Trump adds in the I hope, I would like to see crap. Which the media then spins as Trump is going to do such and such.

I preferred the the older style of updates, when Trump was not part of them, I hate hearing the man ramble on going off on tangents. But ultimately, just like Obama, his actions are what he should be judged on. Obama spoke elegantly yet his actions rarely matched up to his words. Trump is no different, he has no filter, throws all sorts of crap out there, but his actions have been a positive for the country.

• Kaz

Trump's not a doctor, so I wouldn't be taking medical advice from him - but I will be voting for him in November.

What I now find fascinating is if you always loved a bowl of oatmeal, and Trump recommends a bowl of oatmeal...You now have always hated oatmeal and will try to boycott the oatmeal makers... You are the saddest lot in all of HISTORY...seriously...now days I am more hurt by predicting your nonsense than when you actually do the nonsense...I have had teenagers...

• Jack H

The man is so obviously ignorant about everything that I am frankly amazed anyone supports him at all

• Mike

Lol  a   Quack  that  never  Met Trump 

• Mike

Trump  does not  tell people to  do anything 

• RockIt

Fauci said millions will die. Did you buy that lie?

• oil field trash

I don't believe you statement is correct. He may have said millions might die. That is why he and others have recommended the social distanceing to prevent millions from dying.

Another subject you know nothing about 

Why did you support Obama just because he is a black. His policies sucked and he is a token

• TayTay

No, I do not support trump anymore, to support trump is a treasonous act if you ask me

• lil_charlie

You have always hated Oatmeal....