Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

We're you raised in a single parent home?

Do you know both mom and dad

I did live with my dad on the weekdays up til I was 10 and my parents split as a baby.  He was real physically abusive and my mom took me up and I stayed with her til I was I graduated HS. Didn't have no contact with him again til my late teens, since my mom got me from him. Seen him before and talked shortly a couple times. Now I'm in my mid 20s And I havent heard  from the guy in 3 or 4 years and neither do I plan to ever again.

off and on...my father thought heroin was a good idea all you idiots taking opiods..your gonna experience hell to kick that crap.. i threw my father out...and my step father when i was 13...he was an alcoholic he put his hands on my mother....i beat him bad...he was fortunate i didnt let my brother loose david was sawing off his 22 ithica rifle at the first gunshot when my stepdad looked that direction i cold-****** him when he hit the floor i never stop kicking him in the head until his eyes rolled back... when they opened back up i ordered him to pack what he could and never come back...he complied...i became a bad-@ss that day this guy was a hod carrier...that the guy who carries mortar to the masons...those guys are strong as hell...you take one of them out at 13 that news spread like wildfire...those big guys in high school wanted proof...they got their wish...my real father wanted me to be a bad@ss so he taught me boxing...the hells angel way...my uncle was the local chapter sgt of arms....i was slated to relieve him...you forcefully make him step down....my dad was an sshole he made me spar two on one i got my @ss kicked so many times until i could kick the crap outta both of them...several months of getting beat up every other day...teaches a guy how to be mean...at the clubhouse on fridays i was pitted against kids up to 18...i beat everyone of them...hells angels kids are not allowed to cry...they learned the hard way...my dad taught me to be an sshole too..but im good at it i was also taught dont you ever start a fight in school..you ever come home beat up your fight is just beginning...he only got one chance the day i threw him out

Yes i know both of my parents.

But my dad is not nice, i don't like to think about my dad, i'll get extremely angry.

My Dad Called Me A Fat *** *****. 

I would get more angry than anything in the world when i think about my Dad.

My Dad Said I Was As Wide As I Was Tall. 

My Dad Made Me Run For Miles, And Called Me A Fat *** Punk when i was exhausted.

My Dad Said To Me I Hope/Know You Get Made Fun Of At School.

My Dad Has Called Me Fat Very Badly.

My Dad Threw A Trash Can At My Head. When my Mom Wasn't Home.

I grew up with my mom and dad

• Dimple

no. I was raised with both parents.. but that was probably worse than a single parent. I had to see arguments and abuse.

I was raised by single Mother. I do not know my "Father" at all. And nor do I care about him, I"m over that fact.