would it be weird asking my step father to adopt me? ?

I’m 21 years old and the only father I’ve ever truly known, and truly loved, is my ‘step’ father. I know I can complain about him, and say I “hate him” or “don’t love” him, but that’s far from the truth, and honestly, he raised me since I was 7, so it’d be hard to suddenly stop loving a parent who’s raised you since you were a little kid.. I want to ask him some day if he wants to adopt me, but I feel like it could be weird. I looked it up though, and it is actually possible to adopt an adult step child. There’s a court process and everything. I dunno though. 

My birth dad found me in 2017 a few months prior to my graduation, and it was kind of a weird moment. I love my birth dad, but not as much as my dad. My step dad is my real dad, and my birth dad’s sort’ve just there.

• Walt
    Favorite Answer

he already thinks of you that way

Yes, it would be weird, but no more weird than some of the other crap you've posted.

• Rick B

You are 21. Too late. You can't adopt an adult.