Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkEntertaining · 6 months ago

Ideas for mums birthday during lockdown?

Its my mums birthday Friday and ask we are in lockdown i feel really bad I’ve not got her any presents, we can’t go out and do anything. I will cook her breakfast and dinner, and ive got a few sweets and a bottle of prosecco so we can chill and have snacks in the evening. But im struggling to think of what else we could do for the day, any ideas?

Just rub fresh human poo all over the floor of your house after you have finished defecating.

Best wishes!:)

Source(s): I am joking.

Play cards or a board game. Find a YouTube playlist for the decade she met your dad or some other favorite time of her or your lives...music brings back so many fond memories. Maybe clean the house for her the day before. Make pop corn and watch a movie with her favorite actor/actress. Light scented candles. Make a pineapple  up side down cake or other dessert, with candles. Wait on her all day long and keep her out of the kitchen and laundry room. Take a walk and pick a bouquet of wild flowers.

Id just vacuum and clean the house, take care of dog wash it and make it fluffy for her..

• denise

Get a gift ordered online, Some greeting cards websites do a deal on card / gifts ordered together.

If you have access to 'Skype', get family / friends to do a message for your mum. 

first--when you are serving her breakfast in bed--clean the entire house and do all the laundry for her.  gather her dishes and then wash them----have a spa day---lounge around and do your nails, give yourself pedicures, and make your hair all fancy and put on makeup-take lots of selfies--do a photo shoot-and watch her favorite movies...cook her dinner-- and finish it off with the sweets and a toast.

• tony

watch movies.Binge-watch your favourite shows.decorate the house ... like you've never decorated it before!  take photo's for future memories.use hair dryers to blow out their candles to prevent the spread of germs. video chat.blow out her candle on top of a can of Corona, to poke fun at the circumstances.Birthdays don’t just stop during a worldwide pandemic.

Picnic in the garden..Have a movie marathon..Video game party..make it a Her day, sHe will remember this birthday for the rest of her life because you are going out of your way to make it special

Source(s): #quarantine #birthday

Sounds like you're doing a great job. The only other thing I can think of is a coupon book with coupons for a free car wash, a back massage, a load of laundry and deep cleaning the kitchen, etc. I'm shure she would also like a hand crafted birthday card.

• ?

Write her a poem or a song, make it personal, including specific things in your relationship or history.

Make her a piece of art, whatever you are good at.

Bake her a birthday cake.

mke a simple cake, sing happy birthday and maybe play some games she likes to play.

If y'all aren't weird about touching each other, you can look up some relaxing, easy home massage techniques and give her a good back and foot rub (I know, some families are cool with this, some aren't, but it's a nice thing). I used to do this for my grandma, who had really bad feet. My mom wouldn't never let me do this for her, she hates being touched. You can also just pamper her, be at her beck and call all day, clean up, do the dishes, do all the "mom" things she would normally do for you; laundry, make the beds, sweep. Moms love that kind of thing.