What is the worst month of the year?

I think it is February because the weather is nonsense, It is cold and it has selfish holidays like Valentines day

• sam

I think it's January. December is usually cold and icky, but the holiday spirit of things makes it magical and fun. Snow is novel at that point. By January, all the holidays are over, the fun cheerful spirit of things has gone away, and it's just cold, and nasty weather. Valentines day doesn't bother me, while it is commercial, it does mean that February 15th is an amazing day for reduced price chocolate.

I think it is December because of the expectation to be happy and joy filled and of course that makes us pain filled and sorrowful. Little kids are the only ones who enjoy the holidays. My childhood years were robbed by my parents emotional abuse so that makes it worse.

• Alex2 months agoReport

You are wrong

• Murzy

Jan or Feb .

• audrey

January. Cold, icy, snowy and flat out miserable.

I think September is the worst, for some reason it makes everyone depressed.

• Alex2 months agoReport

No, because it has the most birthdays