Is it wrong for me to ask a Dunkin Donuts worker for 10 packs of sugar ?

The Indian guy manager in Dunkin Donuts had a very big argument with me over a sugar and he called a police on me 😞😠 I came there at 6 o clock in this morning to just ask him for 10 packs of sugar and I told him I need to get some sugar because i am feeling very sick feeling dizzy having a low blood sugar, my stimulus package money didn't came yet, I had no food and I am having an Emergency than he started to argue with me telling me I can't just come there asking him for a sugar without buying anything and he threatened to call a cops on me if I don't get out 😢 Did I do anything wrong ? 😞

i'd  like  to  know  his  side  of  the  story … s'always  three  sides  to  every  story … yours … his … and  the  truth.

You should have told him that you’re diabetic and low on blood sugar, then pretend to faint. 

It wasn't wrong to ask.

He didn't want to give you any, so the thing to do at that point was to turn around and leave.