where would you like to go on vacation? ?

just curious :) 

Update:

of course not now lmao, i meant like dream vacation spots!! :) 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 days ago

Best travel agency from https://alem-tour.ru

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Best rent a car services from https://oneclickdrive.com

• 4 months ago

quebec lac-megantic it has historical value look it up

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Bora Bora or Tahiti would be nice

Either that or maybe Bhutan?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Aussie.. :)))))))))

• Mystic
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Hawaii would be so beautiful to see! I would love to see the regular beaches AND the black sand ones! I'd like to go back to Niagara Falls too. That was so pretty from the New York side. I like to go to Tennessee too. I go down to the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area and just love it. I think Italy would be quite nice too.

• Linda
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I would love to go to Paris, France and Barcelona after this pandemic is over and the world has gotten back to normal. 

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

My favorite place that I visited was Fiji. I went on a family vacation when I was 18 and it was amazing. I'd love to go back there. I also would love to go back to Columbia. I took my boyfriend a few years ago as a birthday gift because his dad's parents live there and we had a great time. The other place I'd love to visit again is Padua in Italy, where my ancestors came to the US from. I still have some family there.

Regarding places I've never visited, I would love to visit Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam. I haven't spent a lot of time in that part of the world and I think it would be a great experience to travel there. 

• 5 months ago

I, personally, really enjoy staying home. Being away from my cats stresses me out a lot, and I always worry about them 😂

• jimmy
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

I'll just stay home thanks.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.