If you were asked to make a list of the best fonts of all time, which fonts would you specify?

• John P

In sans serif fonts Tahoma and Verdana are good standbys, for me because the' I ' is seriffed so as to distinguish it from lower case ' l '.

Segoe and Ebrima are good for writing Spanish, because the inverted exclamation mark drops below the line and thus does not look like a slightly tall lower case ' i '.

The usual grotesque font (without serifs). Although it depends on the context. Helvetica for lat. and areal or gotham pro for Cyrillic. You can't learn a lot of information using decorative fonts, like in the question screen saver).

I would change my addiction to permanent tattoos. They will not work as with clothes to take and change, and to select an image with taste to fit this person-it is quite difficult and not everyone can.

• John

Serif, sans serif, script, banner, classical, contemporary?

top5:

Metro DF,

Times New Roman,

Ballentines-DemiBold,

Diablo (Aka.: AvQuest),

Demode