When the governor of Illinois made the carry out only policy he wasn't thinking about people who don't have cars ?

And the fact that it still can be very cold, windy, rainy was he? 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Those who live in the rural parts of the state have cars regardless and will be fine, as for those who live in the towns, suburbs and cities, they have the following - Bicycles - Friends/family who do have cars- Rideshare like Uber, Lyft, etc. - Walking, a lot of people who live in the city just simply walk - delivery services. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Lolly
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Use Grub Hub or Door Dash.

• 2 months ago

You can order food for delivery. 

• 2 months ago

Cooking at home is also an option.

Or buy food when the weather isn't so bad and save it for the days when the weather is bad.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

That's why there's delivery. Most pizza places are delivering free. It's a shame your governor doesn't want you to die. I can understand why you'd be upset about that. 

• 2 months ago

No, I guess he wasn't thinking about people who don't have cars. I bet he was thinking about people who don't have corona virus, and how to keep them that way.

• 2 months ago

Seems to be a bit embarrassing for him but, he meant to run for governor of California. In fact, he thought he had. And when he won, well imagine his surprise. Not sure he's come down off his cloud yet.

• Waldo3 weeks agoReport

HAHA!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.