Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

Why did JC say it?

As he was dying he said My GD My GD why have you forsaken me? Who was he talking to?

If he was supposedly GD was he talking to himself?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

This is just part of collection of very bad fiction. This passage deny Jesus is God and that God is omniscient and omnipotent. Those tales are later additions and just cause more silly contradictions. It make no sense for Jesus to be God and ask why he forsake himself. If he is God, he know already, thus not need to ask. Bible is bad enough without these silly additions. 

• Paul
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

No He wasn't, since God is three separate divine Persons. He was speaking to God the Father.

• A
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

At that point he knew Jehovah God's protective spirit had completely left him, and he was left to show how obedient he was going to be clear down to death. (Hebrews 5:7 & 8)

On another note, Jesus is the son of Jehovah God, not the Almighty Himself. While Jesus was on Earth, Jehovah God Himself spoke from Heaven, declaring Jesus to be His son. (Matthew 3:13-17; Mark 9:2-7)

Source(s): New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures, JW.org
  • Gloria
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

The Trinity is a false teaching incorporated into Christianity by the RCC - "the beast out of the sea".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Since the Jews already had a bunch of stuff in their "Sacred Texts", and were expecting a MESSIAH, the people peddling the concept of Jesus AS  the Messiah reported all kinds of stuff which seemed to be related to the previous stuff, to sell the idea that the  previous stuff was all hints and prophecies ABOUT Jesus.

Please note that the events of that specific weekend include a total solar eclipse, and strolling zombies.

Nobody other than some anonymous author ( ALLEGED to be Matthew) mentions the strolling zombies.

MATTHEW 27:51

• 5 months ago

BECAUSE HE TOOK ON ALL THE SINS OF THE WORLD...WE DID THIS QUES ALREADY..GOD IS IN 3 FORMS...DO U GET IT?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

What is JC's GD?  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.