Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

Why did JC say?

Why did he say why have you forsaken me? 

He predicted his being killed and if he he wouldn't have been killed let's say he died a heart attack or was hit by a truck there wouldn't have been forgiveness supposedly so why is he complaining?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

That is just very bad fiction that make no sense! Is no valid reason for him to say that. Authors of Bible are very ignorant barbarians, thus cannot write good fiction. I am cerrtain, Christian apologists shall undergo mental contortions to try to excuse this bad friction. 

• 5 months ago

When Jesus took our sins upon Himself He instantly became spiritually dead, and consequently He became instantly separated from God the Father for the first time ever. And He experienced a feeling of abandonment, a feeling He had never felt before. So that's why He ask God the Father; "why have you forsaken me?"

• 5 months ago

Because he was a fraud who tried to 

sell his act up until his very last breath. 

"It is done" 

Thank goodness ... it's about time.

• 5 months ago

Horrible fiction. The whole story is pathetic. GUS STR STFU

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

It is highly unlikely that those words would be in the Bible unless Jesus actually said that.

• 5 months ago

HIS FATHER COULD NOT LOOK AT HIM WHEN HE TOOK ON ALL THE SINS OF THE WHOLE WORLD! NEVER TRY TO JUDGE JESUS...HE IS THE JUDGE...CONSIDER REPENTING AND PRAYING TO HIM AND CLEANSE YOUR MIND OF WRONG THOUGHTS.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

We all complain until we forgive everyone, which he did after he supposedly said that.

• Jeff
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

You should act like a booger-eating little child, and keep asking this same question

over and over in the Forum today.  Oh wait, I see you're already doing that...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.